Boat Dive- Double Boat Dives
ProDive Central Coast operates (weather permitting) trips to the ex HMAS Adelaide and surrounding region, dive sites.
Boat dives to the HMAS Adelaide artificial reef, depart from Terrigal haven boat ramp, next to the blue "Haven Seafoods" cafe.
Bookings are essential.
Do not meet at the ProDive centre, the dive boat departs from Terrigal Haven.
Above prices do not include HMAS Adelaide, reserve fee of $18 plus Booking Fee.
Dive the Adelaide Permits are available from Central Coast Tourism
Please meet the Dive boat operator at Terrigal Boat ramp.
Pro-Dive also offer you Single Reef Boat dives.
Dive guides are available at an extra charge.
Use our 24/7 secure booking engine
Single boat dive no equipment supplied- $60
Single boat dive with tanks and weights supplied- $78
Single boat dive with all scuba gear supplied- $120
Double boat dive no equipment supplied- $110
Double boat dive with tanks & weights supplied- $140
Double boat dive with all scuba gear supplied - $185
Single boat dive $70
Double boat dive $130
Max BT = 90 minutes
Min SI = 90 minutes
Pro-Dive have over 429 dive sites, many of them boat dive sites.
With our dive boat on a trailer we launch from Norah Head, Terrigal and Davistown. This gives us greater range to dive and shorter boat runs to increase diver comfort and minimise clients seasickness.
Reefs, bommies and small caves along with
Deep wrecks include the Galava 51m, Kiama 45m, Nerong 43m, Commonwealth 42m, Hallcaine 45m.
Above prices do not include, the ex-HMAS Adelaide reserve fee of $18, which must be purchased before, entry to reserve- Dive the Adelaide Permits are available here
"Snappy Tom" is a fast reliable and above all- very comfortable, twin hulled Rigid inflatable diveboat. Capable of carrying 10 divers and 2 crew for double dives.
Pro-Dive Central Coast have an exclusive and secure 24/7 online booking engine allowing you to book your boat dives and dive rental equipment, online- in real time from anywhere in the world.
Book online 24/7 using our secure booking engine below or phone 61+ 2 4389 3483 during business hours.
Before booking- Please read our Terms and Conditions
1. To book a boat dive requires full payment at time of booking.
2. We will ask all divers to phone in for a weather check between 4 pm and 5 pm, the day prior to the dive.
3. Dives depart from Terrigal haven boat ramp NOT the Pro-Dive centre at Killarney Vale.
4. Non attendance will forfeit all monies paid.
5. Take your anti motion medicine prior to dives. Non diving due to sea sickness is not an excuse for a refund.
6. It is also highly recommended that all divers wear gloves to avoid any cuts and abrasions. Gloves are available for purchase to suit all budgets (from $5.95)
7. All divers must dive with a dive computer (one per diver) Dive computors are available for hire.
8. We cannot control nature and underwater visibilty is beyond our control, we cannot forecast nor predict. What happens, happens!
9. Dive Guides are available for those not qualified or experienced in wreck diving- $65 per diver, per dive.
10. Divers, who wish to penetrate the wreck, can do so, but must carry an underwater dive torch (available for hire $20).
Should the boat dive be cancelled due to poor weather conditions, then all monies will be refunded or transferred to another day
All divers will require as minimum certification, Advanced Adventurer or Advanced Open water diver with a minimum of 6 dives post course, plus two dives within six months of diving the ex-HMAS Adelaide.
Gloves and torches are not mandatory but, highly recommended.
Gloves are available at the Dive centre from $5.95- the choice is yours to make.
(Remember contact with the vessel could result in scratched or cut fingers)
Torches are available for hire at $20 per day.
Dive guides are available at $65 per person, per dive
Please arrange 24 hours beforehand.
Please read our cancellation policy below before, you book your dives.
1. To confirm your booking, full payment equal to the charter fee is required.
2. Payment for any hire equipment must be finalised 24 hours prior to the day of the dive.
3. It is necessary to call Pro-Dive on 02 4389 3483 for a weather check between 4pm and 5pm the day prior to the dive.
4. Please meet boat at Terrigal Haven boat ramp 30 minutes prior to departure time, to collect any rental equipment.
5. If the dive is cancelled due to poor weather, then all monies will be refunded or transferred to another day.
6. It is necessary for you to give Pro-Dive 72 hours notice should you need to cancel or transfer your booking.
Failure to do so will incur a cancellation fee equal to the charter fee
7. If cancelled or transferred within 48 hours, full payment is forfeited.
8. Divers minimum certification, Open water or equivalent rating, minimum of six dives post course and two dives within six months of diving the Adelaide.
9. Divers will be medically and physically able to complete the dives.
10. All equipment used will be in good working order. Each diver has their own personal dive computor and will plan their own dives along with their dive partner.
11. Failure to board the dive boat at Terrigal haven for your allotted dive time, will result in forfeiture of your total payment.
12. Not diving due to a head cold, sea sickness, fatigue, faulty or missing items, dive partner does not dive or any other reason, is not an excuse for a refund or transfer of monies paid. We will offer a credit note to be used within 14 days.
13. Please be on time and ready to board, 30 minutes prior to departure.
14. For group bookings- Person booking, will assume all responsibility to inform group members, of the above conditions.
15. You accept these conditions and wish to continue with the booking.