Getaway- Raja Ampat- Indonesia
Raja Ampat- Indonesia
Explore the remote regions of West Papua on this special Group departure.
Located off the northwest tip of Bird's Head Peninsula on the island of New Guinea.
Raja Ampat is an archipelago, comprising of over 1,500 small isles, cays and shoals.
It is a part of the newly named "West Papua Province of Indonesia" which was formerly known as "Irian Jaya".
The marine life diversity in West Papua is considerably greater, than all other areas sampled in the coral triangle of Indonesia, Philippines and Papua New Guinea.
It is quite simply "the cream of the crop" in world class diving!
(According to the Conservation of International Rapid Assessment Bulletin- 2006 scientific survey)
Simply put, Raja Ampat is the "BEES KNEES" in the world of, scuba diving.
Dive the best of West Papua with Bob in September, 2017.
9 days / 7 nights Ex Sydney
From $5699 per person
1st September to 10th September, 2017
• Return flights Sydney- Djakarta/ Denpasar (flying with Garuda Indonesia Airlines)
• Return flights to Sorong
• 7 nights twin share Accommodation Superior Waterfront Bungalow
• Return transfers to Papua Paradise Eco Resort
• Local taxes, fees and porterage
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Afternoon Tea/Coffee and cakes
• Up to 24 dives (max 4 dives/ day) including tanks, weights, belts & dive guide services, beach towel, water and fruits, hot tea
• Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
• Australian Departure taxes & fuel levies (approx $380 & subject to change without notice)
Price does not include:
• Travel Insurance
• DAN Diver membership
• Items of personal nature,
• Excess luggage charges, etc.
• Meals other than specified
• Raja Ampat Marine park fee (IDR 1,000,000- approx AUD$100)
Places are limited and prices are subject to change without notice.
To secure your spot a $600 deposit is required.
Balance payment due 15 July 2017
Booking conditions apply.
Based on 1 AUD =.64 EURO
To secure your place on this once in a lifetime expedition to the wild!
The term "Frontier Diving" seems to have been invented for the Raja Ampat islands.
To visit these waters is to feel at the edge of the earth.
All you need to do is, fill out your booking form, return it together with your non refundable deposit of $600 per person.