- Online Boat Dive Bookings
Online Boat Dive Bookings
Online Boat Dive Bookings
ProDive Central Coast runs daily trips (weather permitting) to the Adelaide site and surrounding local dive sites.
Dives to the ex-HMAS Adelaide artificial reef, depart from Terrigal haven boat ramp, next to the blue Haven Seafood cafe.
Bookings are essential.
Do not meet at the Dive centre, the boat departs from Terrigal Haven.
Single Reef dive $60 (no equipment supplied)
Double dive $110 (no equipment supplied)
Double dive with tanks & weights supplied- $140
Double dive with all scuba gear supplied - $185
Above prices do not include HMAS Adelaide reserve fee of $18 which must be purchased, before entry to reserve-
Dive the Adelaide Permits are available here
"Snappy Tom" is a fast reliable and above all very comfortable twin hulled Rigid inflatable boat. Capable of carrying 12 divers and 2 crew for double dives. Prodive Central Coast have an exclusive secure 24/7 online booking engine allowing you to book your dives and dive rental equipment online, in real time from anywhere in the world. Book online 24/7 using our secure booking engine below or phone 61+ 2 4389 3483 during business hours.
Before booking- Please read our Terms and Conditions
1. To book a boat dive to the Adelaide requires a $110 deposit with the balance payable, two days prior to the dive.
2. We will ask all divers to phone in for a weather check between 4 pm and 5 pm the day prior to the dive.
3. Dives depart from Terrigal haven boat ramp NOT the ProDive centre at Killarney Vale.
4. Non attendance will forfeit all monies paid.
5. Take your anti motion medicine prior to dives. Non diving due to sea sickness is not an excuse for a refund.
6. It is also highly recommended that all divers wear gloves to avoid any cuts and abrasions. Gloves are available to suit all budgets (from $5.95)
7. All divers must dive with a dive computer (one per diver) These are available for hire.
8. Guides are available for those divers, who feel their experience in wreck diving, is insufficent. Enquire as per cost
9. Divers, who wish to penetrate the wreck, can do so but must carry an underwater dive torch (available for hire $20).
10. All prices are subject to change. Check with the Dive centre for latest prices.
Should the dive is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, unused portion of fees paid, will be refunded or transferred to another day
All divers will require as minimum certification, Open water diver with a minimum of six dives post course and two dives within six months of diving the Adelaide
Gloves and torches are not mandatory but highly recommended.
Gloves are available at the Dive centre from $5.95- the choice is yours to make. (Remember contact with the vessel could result in scratched fingers)
Torches are available for hire at $20 per day. Please arrange beforehand.
Please read our cancellation policy below before, you book your dives.
1. To confirm your booking, a deposit equal to the charter fee is required.
2. Payment for any hire equipment can be finalised on the day of the dive.
3. It is necessary to call Prodive on 02 4389 3483 for a weather check between 4pm and 5pm the day prior to the dive.
4. Please meet at Terrigal Haven boat ramp 30 minutes prior to departure time, to collect any rental equipment.
5. If the dive is cancelled due to poor weather, then all monies will be refunded or transferred to another day.
6. It is necessary for you to give Prodive at least 72 hours notice should you need to cancel or transfer your booking.
Failure to do so will incur a cancellation fee of $110.00
7. If cancelled or transferred within 48 hours, full payment is forfeited.
8. Divers require as minimum certification, Advanced or Adventure diver with a minimum of 6 dives post course, with two dives within six months
of diving the Adelaide.
9. Divers will be medically and physically able to complete the dives
10. All equipment used will be in good working order. Each diver has their own personal dive computor and will plan their own dives along
with their dive partner.
11. Failure to board the dive boat at Terrigal haven for your allotted dive time, will result in forfeiture of your total payment.
12. Not diving due to a cold, sea sickness, fatigue, faulty or missing items, dive partner does not dive or any other reason, is not an excuse for
a refund or transfer of monies paid.
13. Please be on time and ready to dive.
14. For group bookings- Person booking, will assume all responsibility to inform group members of the above conditions.
15. You accept these conditions and wish to continue with the booking.
"Dive The Adelaide" Secure Online Booking engine
Above prices do not include HMAS Adelaide reserve fee of $18 "
Dive the Adelaide" Permits are available here
Please meet the Dive boat operator at Terrigal Boat ramp.
Prodive also offer you single Reef Boat dives.
Use our 24/7 secure booking engine