New Season Check-list
We often see it early on in the season - divers arrive for their first dive and they only have one glove in their dive bag, or they've lost their hood.
Check off your gear using a list or contact us if you have any questions and we'll be happy to help.
Don't forget to:
- Inspect your regulators function
- Replace the mouthpieces
- Check your fin clips to make sure none of them have seized up
- Make sure all your dive computers have full battery charges
- Clean and lubricate the zips on your wetsuit.
- Time to "summerise" your dry suit
Also, has it been more than 6 months since your last dive?
Consider the free online Skills Update program to refresh your skills.
Scuba Equipment Checklist:
- Back up mask
- De-fog solution
- Scuba Fins
- Snorkel w/snorkel keeper
- Dive cylinders, inspected and full
- Weight belt or integrated weights
- Buoyancy compensator
- Regulator set w/octopus
- Dive Computer or timing device
- Wetsuit and Gloves
- Dive boots
- Dive Torch Backup dive Torch
- Dive tool or knife w/sheath
- Wreck reel
- Lift bag
- Slate and Pencil