Great White Sharke Expedition
April 24th to 29th, 2022
6 days ex Port Lincoln (SA)
Snorkellor from $2645 Surface cage Diver
Diver from $3045 Ocean Floor Cage Diver
Scuba Diving with Great White Sharks is what this getaway is all about.
The wonder and excitement of being in the ocean with all these amazing creatures, is indescribable.
This awesome getaway will allow you to immerse yourself in the world of the Great White Shark. Each dive schedule is planned on a daily basis, taking into account weather conditions and the type of diving experiences .
There are two shark viewing activities on offer;
The surface cage holds four divers comfortably. You enter the steady, super-strong cage from the lower platform of Dive Deck, and are completely safe at all times.
Then the fun, excitement and pure adrenalin rush of the Great White Shark experience comes to life. These magnificent animals are mesmerising and majestic as they glide effortlessly around and below the cage.
With the Surface Cage, there is no rushing or cajoling – This is an experience of a lifetime – enjoy it!
Ocean Floor Cage
The Rodney Fox Shark Expeditions is the ONLY TOUR IN THE WORLD that has Ocean Floor Cage Diving. Anchored off the Neptune Islands, up to three guests and a Dive Professional descend approximately 20 metres into a surreal world that will captivate and spellbind.
Here in a blue aquarium of rocky outcrops teeming with reef fish, white sand and swaying seagrasses, laconic Giant Blue Groupers, elegant stingrays and a watchful assortment of sharks.
It is amazing to watch Great Whites appear out of the blue and sweep gracefully towards, over and around the cage!
Truly an experience you will want to share with your dive friends for ever!
This getaway is extremely popular, we have been fortunate enough to secure the remaining date slot in probably one of the best months to witness the great white sharks in all their glory.
I believe this getaway will fill up fast, so please follow the Booking link and "lets go diving"
Accommodation, Liveaboard and meals
- 1 night prior, shared accommodation at Port Lincoln Hotel
- 3 Nights twin share cabin aboard MV Rodney Fox
- All meals, snackas and some soft drinks whilst aboard
- Daily surface cage dives
- Daily Ocean floor cage diving
- Stop by the Hopkins Island for an hour, to snorkel or dive with Australian Sea lions (dependant on weather and shark sightings)
- 1 night post shared accomodation at the Port Lincoln Hotel
Embarkation: Monday 25th April 2022 at 11:15am
Disemberkation: Thursday 28th April 2022 at 8:00 pm
There are only 15 spots available
To join this trip;
- Minimum certification level is Open Water Diver.
- Deposit is $700Full payment due 60 dys prior to travel.
- Package is subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes.
- Prices are subject to change. I.E. Port Lincoln accommodation has not released 2022 rates
Please read the booking terms and conditoins before paying deposit.
The getaway price does not include:
- Transport to and from Port Lincoln
- Rental Equipment for trip duration
- Food and drinks not included on board vessel
- National Park fees ($119.10 payable on board)
- Travel Insurance, meals other than specified
- Personal spending money
- Any excexs baggage fees, equipment hire
You will also see many large schools of fish and if you are very lucky, a variety of sharks plus vast numbers of pelagic fish.
To further whet your appetite for diving South Australia, there is a permanent seal colony breeding on Hopkin Island. The seals stay around due to the abundant marine life streaming from multiple marine sanctuaries with a vast national park in the area.
*Itinerary is indicative only (subject to weather and any other circumstances that may affect the scheduling of events).