Combining both soft and hard TPR, the Huntmaster camo snorkels' air tube, offers tremendous advantages including flexibility and comfort.
The hydrodynamic design of the snorkel wraps around the face of the diver, reducing drag in the water and providing greater control.
The air tube has a diameter of 20mm giving the diver optimum airflow throughout the dive. This will improve diving efficiency and assist with deeper breathing and diving.
Our Unique Camo Design (Harbinger): “Be seen when you want, disappear when it counts!!”
The tube of the camo snorkel is made from a polymer material which allows the snorkel to bend against water pressure, kelp and other objects and then spring back into its original position. The mouthpiece is made from black hypoallergenic silicone that maximizes comfort even after prolonged use.
*This is not a roll up snorkel, for roll up snorkel see our WIRAMBI (bat) series package
Key Huntmaster Product Features
- Polymer construction allows the snorkel to bend while diving
- Combines both soft and hard TPR, with the advantage of both rigidity and flexibility where needed
- Water can be expelled easily from the air tube
- Thick 20mm air tube creates optimum airflow
- Ergonomically designed to fit to the face line
- Hypoallergenic mouth piece
- Available in 5 colours (Red, Blue, Blaze, Green and Pink) and is part of the HARBINGER camo design range