Mares 60m Cave/Finger Spool
There are so many reasons, divers need to have and use dive reels or spools underwater, but for extra safety, you may need to carry two or sometimes multiple, reels or spools
This is a new range of dive reels from Mares. Constructed from Marine grade 316 stainless steel with rubber coated edges with a large centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves. versatile ebnough to be used in a range of diving applications from SMB to cave jumps.
Loaded with high quality, high visibility Edelrid line for low lighting conditions
- Compact size and soft touch comfortable grip.
- Double ender: 316 stainless steel.
- Unique flared design allows for ease of winding whilst wearing gloves.
- Rugged construction. Welded marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes 316 stainless steel double ender.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
Available in four sizes:
- 15 metres
- 30 Metres
- 45 metres
- 60 metres