Mares Samurai X spearfishing mask
The Mares Samurai X spearfishing mask has an ultra-low volume to minimize mask compensation during the dive.
Both the minimalist design and the reduced hydrodynamic profile work together to reduce drag in the water.
Its volume is less than 80 cm3
The structure combining the 3mm lenses and the skirt is extremely compact, light and resistant.
The buckles are connected directly to the skirt
The ergonomic strap guarantees stability and great comfort even after many hours of use.
Samurai X is a compact, light and resistant freediving mask.
It is truly the perfect mask for any freediver looking for minimal internal mask volume.
Key features are as follows:
- Restyling of the historic samurai mask
- Reduced distance between lenses and eyes
- Minimum internal volume less than 80 cm³
- Wide field of view
- New thin and very light frame
- Matte finish with anti-reflective properties
- Buckles on the skirt