Spyder Spearfishing Mask
The Spyder spearfishing mask features a soft, mesh-like rubber nosepad and a secure grip to properly position the mask on your face.
The skirt features original grooves with a unique hydrodynamic shape for reducing drag while in the water.
The unique side knobs and a raised grip on the nose facilitate compensation.
Here are the main features of the Spyder spearfishing mask:
- Reduced distance between lens and eyes
- Minimum internal volume Extremely wide field of vision
- Anatomical facepiece
- Matte finish with anti-reflective properties
- Hydrodynamic profile for reducing water resistance
- Mask strap with ergonomic buckles for effortless use