Mares X-Tream spearfishing mask
The Mares X-Tream spearfishing mask has an ultra-low volume to minimize mask compensation during the dive .
Both the minimalist design and the reduced hydrodynamic profile work together to reduce drag in the water.
The new ergonomic buckles have also been redesigned for better hydrodynamics.
The distance between lenses and eyes has been reduced, allowing for a large field of view.
Featuring a very minimalist hydrodynamic strap, it also includes an integrated snorkel stop for easy donning and convenient snorkel placement for surface breathing.
X-Tream is an ultra-light, hydrodynamic and minimalist goggle providing incredible vision . It is truly the perfect mask for any freediver looking for underwater perfection.
Key features are as follows:
- Overmolded frame and anatomic facepiece
- Minimum distance between lenses and eyes
- Minimum internal volume
- Further expanded field of vision
- Very lightweight
- Anti-reflective properties
- Hydrodynamic profile for reducing water resistance
- Mask strap with new ergonomic buckles for better hydrodynamics
- Strap of the mask with new snorkel holder
- Relief area on the nose attaching perfectly to the nose clip