The X-Wing freediving fins have a blade width of 19 cm and a length of 71.3 cm.
The variable thickness of the blades allows high performance in kicking.
The blade has an inclination of 30° from the foot pocket, for making kicking comfortable.
Ideal for long surface fins.
The main features of the X-Wing freediving fins are:
- The tapered blade in high quality elastomer allows for excellent agility and performance
- The foot pocket is built for maximum performance, and delivers perfect power transmission from foot to blade
- V-shaped tip to allow a more stable kick and prevent lateral water sliding
- The blade has a width of 19.0 cm and a length of 71.3 cm
- 30° angle of the blade from the foot pocket
- The Blade is 30% softer than the Razor Pro model
- Interchangeable blade
- Designed to be worn also without socks