Learn to SCUBA dive in your own snorkel gear!
Love to explore one of our local bays, feeding small fish with crumbs of bread from your hands?
Come along or grab a few of your friends and get underwater swimming around, breathing air underwater, during your Pro-Dive Central Coast Open Water SCUBA diving course.
When you use your own snorkelling equipment, you feel more relaxed, the gear fits you and you have probably had a chance to snorkel, and get used to how it feels..
Discover a new world!
- Enjoy the freedom of gliding through the blue!
- Experience new adventures and explore undiscovered worlds.
- Make new friends!
- Scuba Diving is much easier than you might think!
- Be ready to enjoy a new challenge and dive into a new world!
- Scuba diving is a wonderful sport that offers everything from heart-pumping action to quiet relaxation.
You will enjoy learning to scuba dive with Pro Dive
We include more "in water" pool time with you, than all other training groups.
Our aim is to make you more comfortable in the water, not just be underwater.
So when you and your friends go diving, you will feel safer and more competent.
Should we need to spend more time in the pool to hone your scuba skills, this is not a problem- We own the pool!
Pro Dive has one goal in mind, our Instruction team takes pride to educate people to scuba dive, not process people through a scuba diving system.
Our experienced PRODIVE dive instructors ensure, you will exceed minimum standards and at the end of your Open Water Diver course, you will become a more confident and relaxed scuba diver.
Your Pro-Dive Central Coast Open Water Diver Course consists of:
- Online learn to scuba dive study guides and quizzes
- Confined water training dives in our exclusive, indoor heated, 3 metre deep swimming pool where you learn the necessary skills, to dive safely
- Four open water shore scuba dives in the ocean with your professional Instructor, where you will put your new-found scuba skills into practice
- Your own personal online log book to record your underwater diving adventures
- Online international certification e-card
- TUSA X-Ten snorkel set
- Tea and coffee
- First year of our exclusive "Explorer Club" membership
- Plus a lifetime of fond memories and scuba adventures.
Save money on this great offer- start learning to scuba dive today!
- Complete your online registration process
- Finalise the Open Water academics section, quick quizzes and exam before in water training commences
- Swim a minimum of 200 metres unassisted
- Drown proof float for ten minutes
- Be a minimum of 15 years old
- 12 years with adult diver supervision
Click the logo to register a profile.
You will need to provide:
- Your own transport
- Food and drinks
- Mask, snorkel, fins and boots
- Don't forget your swimming gear, towels, etc
Being underwater on the first day of your scuba dive course, will show you all the wonders of our playground.
We hope you enjoy your "Open Water" learn to dive course with us.
This is easy, using our exclusive SCUBANOW or ZIP Money, with interest free payment options for your purchases. (conditions apply).
Book your Two Weekend program
Book your Mid week Program
Pro Dive is able to issue:
Statements of Attainment for the following, nationally recognised Training Units of Competency, under the Outdoor Recreation Industry Recreation Training Package (SR003) on all our Open water courses by completing these additional requirements:
- SROODR002A Plan outdoor recreation activities
- SROODR002B Plan for minimal environmental impact.
- A small additional fee applies.
For further details ask your instructor about our 'Upgrade Course Packages' and 'Career Packages', which will enhance your skills and experience.