Fast Track Adventure Diver to Instructor Program
$7,209.00 incl GST
$5,399.00 incl GST
Designed specifically for people who are short on time and have the prerequisite number of dives to qualify for professional level training.
Fast Track your training to become a Dive Instructor
If you have a passion for diving and a passion for teaching, a rewarding career as a Dive Instructor is just around the corner.
Our Diamond PRO facility, provides a professional team of Instructor Trainers with over fifty years of diving experience, with real-world knowledge of the diving industry, from entry level courses, all the way to instructor levels and beyond.
Once you become an Instructor and reinforce your diving credentials, Pro-Dive Central Coast have two Full-time Instructor Trainers on staff available to assist you with a comprehensive selection of instructor-level continuing education programs- .
You will also have access to career counselling, along with world wide job placement services, via Pro-Dive International and the SSI network.
Designed specifically for people who are short on time and have the prerequisite certifications and number of dives, to qualify for professional level training.
You will complete the following courses;
- Adventure diver
- Stress and Rescue diver
- Science of Diving
- Dive Guide
- Assistant Instructor
- Instructor training course
- Must be 18 years old to work as an active status, Dive Guide.
- Must have logged at least seventy open water dives or more.
- Have completed the following specialty programs or provide proof of experience by showing, a minimum of five logged experience dives, in each of the following areas: Navigation, Night/Limited Visibility, Enriched Air and Deep Diving.
- Be certified as Enriched Air/ Nitrox diver
- Proof of CPR training within two years
- Proof of First Aid training within two years
- Proof of Oxygen Provider training within one year
- Will have completed 100 logged dives, by completion of this program, to certify as an Open Water Dive Instructor
Candidate Water Fitness Evaluation to continue onto professional level training
The purpose of this evaluation is to ensure that PRODIVE Professional candidates, have an adequate level of fitness and comfort in the water, prior to conducting any SSI training.
- Tread water for 15 minutes, without using any aids or floatation of any kind.
- Using a mask, fins and a snorkel- Swim 700 metres without stopping, within 20 minutes
- Swim 375 metres without stopping, and without the use of mask, fins, snorkel or other swim aids
- Swim underwater for 25 metres using a mask, fins and snorkel.
- Perform a full, unconscious-diver-on-the-surface rescue, a total distance of 100 metres, within eight minutes. (Both parties must use a Total Diving System).
Specialty dive and First Aid bundle courses, are available for candidates, to fulfil requirements at special bundled prices.
Required dives are the candidates responsibilty and must be completed, prior to commencement of professional level training.
- Dive Guide registration
- Dive Master registration
- Dive Control Specialist registration
- Instructor fees
- Instructor examination
- Personal Total Dive System
All First aid certificates must be valid through to time of Instructor course conclusion.