MDX-7Z SLR Housing
$5,079.00 incl GST
$4,799.00 incl GST
State of the Art housing for full framed mirrorless NIKON Z7/Z6 camera.
Compact, compatible with the optical YS Converter and ergonomically designed.
Taking advantage of the Z7/6 camera’s compact design and light weight, the housings has been designed accordingly to enhance these features. Compared to SLR MDX-850 camera housing, the MDX-Z7/6 is 100g lighter in weight on land.
Ports and gears for the MDX series SLR housing
The MDX-Z7/6 is compatible with the system chart for the MDX series SLR housings. You can utilise F-mount lenses with the mount adapter FTZ and ports/gears for the MDX series housings.
Compatible with Optical YS Converter/N1.
TTL strobe An optional Optical YS Converter which converts the camera’s hot-shoe TTL signal into an LED light signal is compatible with the housing. Manual strobe photography is also possible.
Designed for both F mount lenses with the mount adapter
The Focus/Zoom dial has two gears, one for F-mount lenses with the mount adapter FTZ and the other for Z mount lenses. The MDX-Z7 has been designed to take into consideration various Z mount lenses which will soon be available.
The camera’s upper control panel can be seen
A window for the camera’s upper control panel is also incorporated. As brightness of the camera’s upper control panel has increased, the visibility is now greatly improved.
MDX-Z7 2700g/95.2oz (on land)
- Leak Sensor as standard
- Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening
- Housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button
- Focus/Zoom Dial - room inside the housing for larger diameter lenses
- Camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment
- Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard plus 0.66x and 0.8x can be used
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes to prevent electrolysis damage
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector