It's almost too good to throw away, that neat little mask box that will probably never contain a mask again!
Murphy's Law dictates that if something can go wrong, it will go wrong. This will normally be in the form of a blown o-ring, or a broken fin strap as you are getting ready to start your dive. Use that little box as a handy divers spares kit.
You don’t want to go over the top, simply pack a few of the essentials like:
- A spare dive computor strap
- Mask strap
- Fin strap
- Yoke/DIN adaptor
- Spare DIN insert and Allen key
- Mouthpiece and cable ties
- Multi Tool and small pliers.
- O'ring kit with O'ring pick.
- O'ring grease
- Wetsuit glue
- Replaceable Zip head
My main rule is, if it doesn’t fit, I probably don’t need it.